Friday 5 April 2013

When your son makes you laugh

I had to have a long hearty laugh and said to myself  "That's my boy!" when I read these words of thought from my son, who is now living in London working towards his goal of becoming a recognised filmmaker.   

Sometimes when I'm on a crowded tube I think, am I just part of the rat race? 
Am I the same as these people? 
Just another bored cog in the system? 
Then I remember that I wheelied a tractor once, and that was as cool as fuck.

It was so good I bought him the T shirt that says "I Do Tractor Wheelies"

Love and peace
Bentley 

2 comments:

  1. I dont really want to comment I just want to find out why I cant make any posts on my own blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH dear what a thicko. In the early days of bloggsphere I had ended up managing to follow myself and had logged in under the email address. One sussed all is now good.

    ReplyDelete