Tuesday 18 December 2012

Blog bastard bblah boom boom

Aye Aye m'beauties, well fuck my tall boots,
I drive a modern sophisticated multi million dollar ship in critical situations using pretty much up to the minute computerised systems as well as all the modern communication equipment that comes with, but can I complete the simple task and  become a follower of the blogs of other people that have linked to mine???
In the words of my building guru "Can I fuck as like", and it is driving me nuts.
I have actually managed to end up following myself, and as wonderful as I think I am even my ego has its limits and following my own blogs is way over that limit.

When I click on the "follow" button it comes up with some screen that asks me to sign in using an account I have apparently already created "doh doh doh- no I haven't " but it doesn't let me type anything or just sign in as this blog title.
I have gone blog blind now and system blind and simplicity blind and I cant see how to do it.
I have been reduced to a blubbering begging blog bastard  so please please please if anyone can explain to me simply and easily how I get "connected" to other blog sites then I would be very grateful and you may actually save my blog busted bruised bogbush of brain from melting.

I will sit by my computer waiting, occasionally twitching and suddenly bursting into the sort of giggling normally associated with the criminally insane and await the help I need.

Love and peace

Bentley

No comments:

Post a Comment