Monday 31 December 2012

Bill and Gentley


So! Billy and Gentley.
Dream builders.
You dreamt of me
with your loose idea.
Your planned design.
Your grand design,
for a home to suit you.
You two,
who are one.

I am settled now
into my new skin,
my new bones,
my new me.
My soul is intact,
you made sure of that.
You two together,
you two,
who are one.

You have touched
every stone,
every timber,
you have touched my heart,
but can only guess
of those that
touched before you.
You two.
who are one
   
When you leave me,
even for an hour,
I call you,
I tease you
I miss you
I want you
and I know you hear.
You two
who are one.

Render me asunder,
then build me anew.
Render me inside,
and point me out.
Oil my beams,
old and new.
Store your joy in me,
I will return it to you.
Sand me
Soothe me
Touch me
Warm me
Be in me
Love me,
For I am you two,
who are one.
I am Billy and Gentley
I am love.  

No comments:

Post a Comment